Network Engineer (Core/Wireless/IP/Access/Wireless OSS) (m/f/d) - Graduate Program
Start your career with Huawei’s Fresh Graduate Program
Network Engineer (m/f/d) – Graduate Program
- Bonn / Darmstadt / Düsseldorf / Munich, Germany
- Business travel within Germany possible
Network engineer for Core / Wireless / Wireless OSS / IP or Access Networks
- Responsible for the planning, design and implementation of E2E delivery solution for our products and services within one of the technical domains (Core / Wireless / Wireless OSS / IP or Access Networks), providing or remote support, ensure the successful delivery of project
- Responsible for the maintenance of the product for our customers, lead problem resolution and ensure customer satisfaction
- Follow Huawei internal flows and systems to support project delivery
- Primary interface and point of reference for the customer’s technical and engineering staff inquiries and follow-up
- Graduate Student with Bachelor/Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with focus on Telecommunication or similar ICT-related filed of studies
- Depending on the Network, be familiar with following topics
- For Core Networks: Python/JSON/JAVA or other languages
- For Wireless Networks: SDH/DWDM/CWDM
- For IP Networks: TCP/IP principles, L2 protocol (STP, LACP, LLDP), routing protocol (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), MPLS, VPN, etc.
- For Access Networks: GPON, X-DSL, ODN, TCP/IP principles
- Ability to work in an international business environment
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Fluent in German and fluent in English
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Fresh Graduate Program in Germany:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities: Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 6 months.
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your personal and professional strengths
- Competitive Salary package
- Mentor/Buddy Program: A mentor that will guide you through both business and intercultural development
- After onboarding, internal networking activities with other fresh Graduates take place constantly
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 197,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
You are interested?
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via E-Mail to email@example.com indicating the position you apply for.
Privacy Statement Notice for positions in West Europe region:
Please read and understand our West European Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your personal data to Huawei so that you fully understand how we process and manage your personal data received.
Huawei Technologies Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 211 88254 8000
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Systemadministrator (m/w/x)Gütersloh +4System Engineering / Admin
- Scheidt & BachmannInformatiker / Fachinformatiker als IT Netzwerkspezialist (m/w/d)MönchengladbachQuality Assurance +1
- Paul Bauder GmbH & Co. KGIT-Netzwerkadministrator (m/w/d)StuttgartSystem Engineering / Admin
- ABLE Management Service GmbHIT-Supporter (m/w/d)GummersbachSystem Engineering / Admin
- CapgeminiCloud Engineer / Cloud Architect (w/m/d)Berlin +13System Engineering / Admin