System Test Engineer (m/f/d) - Graduate Program
Start your career with Huawei’s Fresh Graduate Program
System Test Engineer (m/f/d) – Graduate Program
- Darmstadt, Germany
- Business travel within Germany possible
This position is responsible for the analysis of Huawei’s requirements in regards to its products and help to ensure that these operate properly. This involves testing, program reviewing as well as problem-solving.
- Analyze users stories / use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility
- Execute different levels of testing (system, integration, performance and regression)
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies; provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the agile product lifecycle
- Primary interface and point of reference for the customers’ technical and engineering staff’s inquiries and follow-up
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Provide support and documentation and follow Huawei internal flows and systems to support project delivery
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Bachelor or Master degree in Telecommunication / Computer Science or other Engineering-related major
- Strong interest in ICT industry; well-motivated to accept new technologies, for example Microwave / IP/ 5G / IoT etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an international business environment; have good interpersonal as well as teamwork skills
- Basic Linux UNIX commands and basic SQL commands
- Programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, Perl etc. preferred
- Knowledge of Automation Tool if the product / application / project requires automation testing (e.g. Selenium, QTP, Testcomplete)
- Fluent in German and fluent in English
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Fresh Graduate Program in Germany:
- Professional Career Path: We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies
- Personal Development is ensured through training and workshop opportunities: Comprehensive training programs throughout the first 6 months.
- Firsthand experience in customer engagement and new technology innovation
- Challenging and diverse assignments that enable you to continuously develop your personal and professional strengths
- Competitive Salary package
- Mentor/Buddy Program: A mentor that will guide you through both business and intercultural development
- After onboarding, internal networking activities with other fresh Graduates take place constantly
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 197,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
You are interested?
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you apply for.
Privacy Statement Notice for positions in West Europe region:
Please read and understand our West European Recruitment Privacy Notice before submitting your personal data to Huawei so that you fully understand how we process and manage your personal data received.
Huawei Technologies Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 211 88254 8000
- imbusAgiler Software Tester/Testautomatisierer (m/w/d)Braunschweig +5Quality Assurance
- secunetAgile Testmanager (m/w/d)EssenProjektmanagement +1
- REWE digital GmbHIT Test Analyst & Infrastrukturexperte (m/w/d)KielBusiness Analysis +1
- msgTrainee als Testautomation Engineer (m/w/d)Berlin +15Quality Assurance +1
- imbus(Senior) Software Testmanager (m/w/d)Braunschweig +5Quality Assurance