Quantitative Research Analyst (Coding Focus) (m/f/x)
We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung , thriving through our values of Trust, Progress , and Passion . We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Do you get excited by the power of numbers? Ready to do some coding? Tipico is looking for a Quantitative Research Analyst to join our Bookmaking team. This role combines the two fields of statistical analysis and trading strategies by developing smart and innovative automated solutions and (sports) models. You will be involved all the way from the idea creation until the final delivery of the product or project.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Quantitative Research Analyst (m/f/x) to join the team!
Your playing field:
- You will maintain and create production code of trading and risk management tools in line with the departments’ strategic objectives – to keep us on top of the game
- We never settle and continuously want to improve. Therefore, you would construct and execute tests to analyse and improve our pricing strategy
- Numbers don’t lie. You perform ad hoc analyses as requested by management with data extracted from Redshift using SQL
- You financially assess proposed improvements to sports betting products and operations
- We believe in you and listen to your recommendations of new techniques and technologies to achieve the objective
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
University Degree. You have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or other related disciplines.
Programming Skills. You are an experienced user of R and Python and know how to keep the quality of bigger programming projects on a high level.
Mathematical mind. You are passionate about statistics and probabilities.
Work Experience. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, optimally in the sports or betting industry.
Knowledge of SQL scripting. You know how to get your data from a SQL-DB.
Nice to have:
Score extra points with us with previous programming projects in a sports or betting context.
Knowledge in other programming languages.
This is how we score with you:
Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
Relocation Support. To make your move to Munich as smooth as possible.
Sports Allowance. We love sports so we subsidize your membership to keep you active.
Modern offices. Equipped with the latest tech and in the heart of the bustling city, offering a convenient commute to work.
Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
Supportive Environment . We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico is right for you?
Apply now and join our winning team! If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels
We look forward to your application!
- CapgeminiIT Consultant / IT Business Analyst (w/m/d)Berlin +14Business Analysis +1
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Data & Analytics Transfer Pricing Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +2
- CapgeminiSenior IT Business Analyst (w/m/d)Berlin +13Business Analysis
- INVERTOIT Business Analyst / Anforderungsmanager (m/w/d)Köln +1Business Analysis
- die Bayerische(Junior) IT Business Analyst (m/w/d)bundesweitBusiness Analysis