IT Expert (m/f/d) Store Applications
We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Headoffices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
Your responsibilities at C&A
- 3rd level support for retail software (such as giftcards, loss prevention system, inventory and customer count)
- Configuration and monitoring of software systems
- Analysis of software requirements
- Response to enquiries from and communication of software topics to the C&A countries and other divisions
- Creation of test cases and testing
- Software documentation
What we expect from you
- Completed studies in computer science, engineering or business informatics
- Basic knowledge of the reatil sector and with retail applications
- Experience working in Requirements Engineering as well as Testing and with Databases (such as SQL) and Jira
- Strong communication skills, high social competence and team orientation
- Good knowledge of German and English
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
- SENEC GmbHEmbedded Softwareentwickler*in Linux C++bundesweit +2Anwendungsentwicklung +2
- IBM Deutschland GmbHFullstack Entwickler (m/w/d)MagdeburgAnwendungsentwicklung
- Max-Planck-GesellschaftFachinformatiker*innen für Systemintegration / Systemadministrator*innenBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- IT ProblemlöserIT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) 1st Level Support / User HelpdeskEssenSystem Engineering / Admin
- RheinEnergieIT Security Administrator (m/w/d)KölnIT-Security +1