At C&A We build on traditions as long as they don't stop us from growing. Therefore we continuously reflect our actions and strive for improvement. This is the only way we can live up to our own standards to reinvent the fashion business in a sustainable way.
Across Europe, the digital future of C&A is shaped by around 400 IT-peers. In our Head Offices in Düsseldorf and Brussels we are developing creative and innovative IT-solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our amazing Technology Domain to lead the overall green field approach to our SAP program focusing around strategy, implementation and development of the new SAP system. You will be working closely with both technology and businesses Senior stakeholders as well as the external consulting team and internal global team members. As a part of this team you will be responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the program by coordinating activities between the multiple projects.
- Plan and design the program and proactively monitoring its progress. Including program governance and cross-project initiatives.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Support the Business Team in managing the Program budget, while also being accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Work with project managers to identify program risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department and wider program resolving these issues.
- Manage communication with all stakeholders, including third party contributors to the program.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in leading and implementing complex green field projects of global scale , covering all levels of the business and external consulting companies.
- Be able to describe complex circumstances and technical jargon to business stakeholders in layman's terms.
- Have decision-making capabilities and appropriate balance of risk taking and issue escalation.
At C&A you can look forward to:
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment.
- You will receive an in-depth induction into your new role.
- A positive working atmosphere with an open feedback culture.
- In addition, you will enjoy attractive discounts including a public transport travel pass and the option to work from home.
C&A fosters equal opportunity for people of all backgrounds and identities. We are led by a gender-balanced board committed to build a diverse and inclusive organisation where everyone can become their best self.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds. We encourage people belonging to underrepresented groups to apply.
- secunetProjektleiter IT-Sicherheit (m/w/d)Berlin +4IT-Security +1
- EDAGProjektleiter* (m/w/d) SoftwareentwicklungUlmAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- VitosIT-Projektmanager (m/w/d)Eltville +2Consulting +1
- Statistisches Landesamt Baden-WürttembergProjektmanager im IT-Bereich (w/m/d)StuttgartProjektmanagement
- HENSOLDTProjektleiter*in Testsystem-Entwicklung (m/w/d)UlmProjektmanagement +1