IT & Strategy Talent Programme - Developer (m/f/d) Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure
Über die Stelle
We are searching for talented individuals to join us on our journey towards fossil free living. Individuals that challenge the way we think, lead us down new paths and contribute to solving the biggest challenge of humankind – climate change. Is this you?
By applying for the IT & Strategy Talent Programme you can become 1 of 23 talents working towards that goal. Each of the 23 positions in the program is unique and has its own specific responsibilities and challenges. This is a two-year programme with a strong focus on your development. You will have an individual development plan aiming at a targeted competence profile after two years and building blocks with learning goals towards that target. As part of the programme, you can look forward to assignments/rotations aimed at giving you a chance to really get into a project and deliver value.
Your role as a Talent- Developer Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure
Your daily activities:
- Working with the different business units to understand their requirements and translate these into efficient and clear IT requirements.
- Designing, implementing and testing advanced business applications based on Microsoft Office 365 services, particularly SharePoint Online, Power Platform and Azure Services.
- Self-driven to deliver robust, production-grade solutions.
- Interacting regularly with key users.
- Being a member of classic or agile projects.
Who are you?
- You’d like to become a great software developer in the highly-demanded area of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- You are eager to learn or already have some work experience in developing solutions based on Microsoft 365, in particular SharePoint Online, Power Platform and relevant Azure services (LogicApps, Functions, authorizations).
- You have gathered practical experience with PowerShell scripting.
- You are keen on continuously investing to keep up-to-date with SharePoint-related developments, features and new releases.
- You have a strong academic background in engineering.
- You are committed to climate-smarter living.
- You are able to travel regularly.
As a Talent - Developer Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure you recognize yourself in the following:
You have up to 2 year experience as a Junior SharePoint or Full Stack developer. You have already developed or contributed into developing solutions based on Office 365. You have demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through. You are open to be a member of international projects and diverse project groups. Your English is fluent and you are also speaking any other Vattenfall language fluently (Swedish, Dutch, German, Polish).
You are our ideal talent if you are eager to learn and develop in SharePoint programming and Microsoft technologies, in order to build solutions, which will support Vattenfall Businesses in providing the value for their customers.
You will be working in the department of Common Solutions and the location for this position is Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Gliwice or Katowice
The IT & Strategy Talent Programme is a kickstart to your career within Vattenfall. It will give you the opportunity to visit different parts of our organization, e.g., in Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland and Denmark. There are planned weeks including personal development and internal leadership development from our Vattenfall Management Institute. Each position comes with a competitive salary and an excellent remuneration package.
We welcome your application in English, including resume and cover letter. Last day to apply is February 9th, 2023. The selection period starts in the middle of February, followed by online tests and interviews in March and April. The recruitment process will be finalized around the end of April. The last step will be a pre-employment screening. The starting date of the Strategy and IT Talent Programme will be 1st September 2023.
We are hosting an online event on the 26th of January where the Team Managers, Trainees from previous years and a Program Manager will answer all of your questions about the application, role and programme content. You can read more on how to attend here. If your question is still not answered, please contact your responsible recruiter.
We look forward to your application! If you have any questions regarding the Talent Programme in general, Frequently asked questions - IT & Strategy Talent Programme - Vattenfall. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact responsible recruiter Ewa Krajewska via email at email@example.com
Trade union representatives in Sweden (IT) are Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall you can free your superpowers! We are one of the European market leaders in the generation of renewable energy and are primarily active in Scandinavia, Germany, Denmark, UK and the Netherlands. We take our responsibility seriously and together we are making the change towards fossil freedom. Our goal is to enable a fossil-free living within one generation. We are a dynamic company with an international focus and a social face at the heart of society. Diversity and inclusion is in everything we do,
Über das Unternehmen
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
- CapgeminiMuleSoft Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +10Anwendungsentwicklung
- CapgeminiSenior Softwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- SENEC GmbHTechnical Product Owner (m/w/x) CloudKöln +1Produktmanagement +1
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior) IT Specialist (w/m/d) Application and SystemsBerlinAnwendungsentwicklung +1