IAM Application Developer (m/w/d)
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
You would like to make a difference and work together with us on our big target to get fossil free within one generation?
Our 9 headed IAM team within Vattenfall IT manages and operates the identity and access management system of the entire group and provides the necessary skills and resources for business and IT projects. We manage a variety of systems within the Vattenfall IT landscape. Our goal is to always stay up to date and offer the Group trust, security and automation with new technologies. In line with our IT strategy and technological developments (e.g. cloud services, mobile workplace, automation of robotic processes, SaaS) and sourcing concepts (cooperation with a growing number of external partners and service providers), we enable IAM to stay at the cutting edge of technology.
For our IAM Team, part of Vattenfall IT we are now looking for an ambitious IAM Application Developer in Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
What will you do?
In your role as an IAM Application Deveoper, you will work in business and IT projects and, of course, in our line organization. Are you interested in a dedicated IAM team with a good mix of local and international colleagues in which you can develop your skills? Then you can shape your own IAM career with us at Vattenfall IT by further developing a modern, stable and powerful IAM solution.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Exciting and varied collaboration, together in an autonomous, highly motivated team
- Support in the context of analyses, planning, design and implementation of IAM solutions from your development glasses
- You advise and support our departments in the design of their solution architectures
Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm
Who are you?
As our IAM Application Developer you bring strong communication skills, an open mindset and a Interest in safety-related and technical topics. You've got a desire to work locally, but in an international environment and the motivation to take our IAM to the next level together with the IAM team.
Next to this you bring:
- The basis of your qualification is an IT education / study or a comparable qualification paired with IT affinity
- A pro-active and structured way of working, your focus is on the quality of the results
- Additional experience and knowledge in the areas of IT security, IT infrastructure or SAP authorization management can be used well with us
- You have experience with IAM technologies or IAM products is a plus
- You have experience with agile working approaches in a self-organized environment is a plus
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Please apply before February 19th 2023. For additional specific technical information about this vacancy announcement please contact Jan-Peter van Ginderen (email@example.com). For further information regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact our recruiter Marius Gläßge (firstname.lastname@example.org) or +49 30 81822004.
Trade union representatives in Sweden (IT) are Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to your application in English with a cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant certificates or references. Please apply directly via our application link. Please note that we will only start the selection process after the application period has expired.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a Security Vetting process, according to Swedish legislation.
We look forward to your application!
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior) IT Specialist (w/m/d) Application and SystemsBerlinAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- CapgeminiSoftwareentwickler (w/m/d)Berlin +13Anwendungsentwicklung
- Leibniz-Institut für Naturstoff-Forschung und InfektionsbiologieSoftware Engineer (f/div/m)JenaAnwendungsentwicklung
- Deutsche Rentenversicherung BundFrontend - Entwickler*in (m/w/div)BerlinAnwendungsentwicklung +1
- CapgeminiMuleSoft Developer (w/m/d)Berlin +10Anwendungsentwicklung