Do you want to create world-leading software for customers like Boeing, Daimler, Rolls Royce and Samsung?
To expand our team of clever minds, we are looking for you as
as soon as possible.
The Technologies we are working with
- You will work with the latest technologies and tools such as React, RxJS, Material-UI, Node.js, Kubernetes, GitLab and Jira
- Our solutions are built on multiple tech stacks: React and Angular applications with ASP.NET Core and Node.js backends
- Together with your colleagues and other teams around the world, you will be involved in the entire development process: from requirements to development to shipping a finished product. Because that's what we do - we create products, not just software programs!
- You develop solutions that are used by our customers in all industries around the world to guide their assembly processes, control the quality and prevent errors. Your work will play an important role for our customers to build the next exciting smartphone or car!
- With a customer-centric attitude and openness for new technologies and trends you will contribute to the development of our software platforms and libraries which are then used by our product and customization development teams.Together with your team you are building the foundations of our future!
- Benefit from your colleagues’ knowledge to further develop your skills - or teach them something new
To succeed, you will need
- You have completed a university degree in the field of computer science/ engineering or a comparable training, e.g. as an IT specialist (m/f/d)
- Your know-how and practical expertise covers technologies for frontend application development such as React, REST and CSS
- You feel confident and at home in frontend development
- For this position we expect English language skills as most communications and documentation are in English, but German language skills will be an advantage
- As an enthusiastic developer, you enjoy working in an agile team
In return, we offer you
- You will be part of an international, innovative company
- You experience an open, diverse and family-friendly company culture with flat hierarchies and regular employee events (summer party, kick-off event)
- We support your work-life balance through opportunities such as mobile work-possibility, flexible working time models and leisure time compensation. You will also receive 30 days of annual leave plus special leave for important events
- You will go through a structured orientation training and will be supported by an onboarding buddy
- Your personal development is important to us: you can educate yourself through our digital learning platform, our own learning programs, our company academy and the use of external training opportunities. We also offer you development perspectives and qualification programs within the Atlas Copco Group
- We offer you a variety of other benefits such as public transport subsidy, meal allowance, JobRad, company pension scheme, corporate benefits, company health offers, modern technical equipment, height-adjustable desks, free beverages, and good transport connections
- If you like, you can contribute to Atlas Copco's employee initiative "Water for All" to support social projects that give people access to clean drinking water
Synatec GmbH is part of the Atlas Copco Group and therefore part of a team of around 49.000 employees. Atlas Copco is a global industrial company with a leading position in technology and engineering. With our market-leading products, solutions, and services we deliver sustainable productivity to our customers in over 180 countries and therefore creating a better tomorrow.
Within this, Industrial Technique Business Area manufactures and delivers innovative tools, industrial assembly solutions, quality assurance products, as well as software solutions and services. Here, Synatec plays a central role in the field of process control. Our expertise: futuristic software solutions and industrial PCs (HMIs) for industrial assembly and error-proofing.
Carolyn Schwägerle – HR Specialist
Synatec GmbH – Part of the Atlas Copco Group
Brühlhofstraße 4, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
- Bosch GruppePraktikum in der Webentwicklung (m/w/d)StuttgartWebentwicklung
- FUNKE WorksSenior Frontend-Entwickler (m/w/d)MünchenWebentwicklung +1
- hmmhFrontend Developer (Angular) (m/w/d)bundesweitWebentwicklung +1
- Bartels-Langness Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KGSoftware-Entwickler/ Web-Developer (m/w/d)KielWebentwicklung +1
- BASFWebentwickler:in (m/w/d) - Hybrid Option DEBerlinWebentwicklung