- UX / UI
- Quality Assurance
Digital strategies and concepts only have value if they are implemented successfully. As a member of our Design & Engineering Team, you validate business and process innovations for our global clients by developing prototypes and MVPs. Together with colleagues from The Boston Consulting Group, you will work in an agile way on frequently changing topics.
As a UI designer, you conceptualize and implement attractive user interfaces for mobile and web apps. As part of the innovation process, you develop operating concepts iteratively, familiarize yourself with the latest in design and usability trends, and constantly develop your own abilities. If you start at the senior level, you will provide your colleagues with guidance.
Creative opportunities available to you
- Analyzing customer requirements and coordinating development targets
- Conceptualizing and designing responsive user interfaces with high usability requirements
- Implementing mock-ups in different environments (e.g., app, web, AR glasses)
- Data-driven A/B testing and optimization
- Assuming responsibility for processing tasks in international agile teams
- Practical experience with user interface design tools like Sketch, InVision, Fluid UI, or Adobe XD
- Practical experience with Adobe Cloud and the creation of 2D/3D animations
- At least two years of relevant professional experience, for the senior level we expect five years
- Appropriate training or studies in a relevant field (e.g., interface/user experience design)
Do you project professionalism, exude team spirit, and have the ability to communicate confidently in English? Are you open-minded with a strong desire for innovation and able to cope with the pressure of deadlines? Are you prepared to travel from time to time? If so, we offer excellent opportunities!