- Business Analysis
- Frankfurt am Main
- MS Excel
- Quality Assurance
- Variety of tasks - You will participate in the entire life-cycle of the development process from product definition, design and development through to testing, release and maintenance and you will be part of the creation and evolution of new and existing processes.
- High profile projects - You will conduct manual tests for functions not yet covered by automated testing, create new test cases and generate test execution reports and conduct customer satisfaction surveys, evaluate them and collect and analyze metadata as part of quality management.
- "Keep in Touch" - In addition to exciting tasks, interns/working students also benefit from our internship program KIT (Keep in Touch).
- You are a student of business informatics, economics or law.
- Preferably you have some initial practical experience of tax consulting or an IT-related environment.
- You have programming skills using Visual Basic for Excel, Java and SQL servers and be prepared to learn Alteryx, low-code programming (OutSystems) or Tableau.
- Also you have an in-depth understanding of technology and the ability to learn quickly.
- You are proactive and possess strong analytical and creative thinking skills and you enjoy organization, communication, teamwork and have an independent and diligent approach to work.
- You are fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
0211 981 5063