- System Engineering / Admin
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Windows (Desktop)
- Windows (Server)
Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
The Plesk software platform operates on more than 380,000 servers globally, supporting the operations of more than 11 million websites and 19 million email boxes for customers in 230 countries with 50% of the world’s top 100 hosting service providers partnering with Plesk today.
Our global team is made up of 250+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at Plesk and contribute to our continued success.
We offer an exciting role with diverse responsibilities
- As a support engineer at Plesk you will work with the latest server technologies
- You support our clients around the world to use Plesk most effectively
- You answer customer requests, investigate the reported issue, provide causes and resolutions, fix errors or help customers to solve them
- You expand our Knowledge Content Standard by writing articles about common problems and how to solve them
- You work with Plesk experts inside and outside the company to make Plesk even better
- Your expertise in Plesk and related technologies will continue to improve
We care for a unique working enviroment
- As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
- We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state of the art platform that clients love and need
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
- We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, inclusion, execution and respect
- We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
- Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company, in the middle of Cologne with a great view over the city
We need your skills and expertise
- You are interested in becoming an expert in the field of web and hosting
- You have experience in system administration of Linux and Windows servers, as a DevOps or in a similar profession
- You have expert background in Web Server, Mail, FTP, DNS, SQL, network under Windows and Linux
- You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
- You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do
- You speak German and English fluently, another language is an advantage
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application including your CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via our online form on our career page.