Windows/Linux Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Founded in early 2017, WebPros brings together widely used web hosting, billing automation, infrastructure, server management, and online marketing software solutions. Constantly adding new brands and products to its portfolio, in its current formula, WebPros comprises Plesk, cPanel, WHMCS, SolusVM, NIXStats, XOVI, Koality, and Sitejet. Overall, we power more than 85 million websites on more than 900,000 servers worldwide.
Plesk is one of the most widely used control panels and software platforms for simplifying the lives of developers and Web Professionals.
Our global team is mad up of 600+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Discover a career you love at WebPros and contribute to our continued success.
We offer an exciting role with diverse responsibilities
- As a support engineer at Plesk, you will work with the latest server technologies.
- Support our clients around the world to use Plesk most effectively.
- Answer customer requests, investigate the reported issue, provide causes and resolutions, fix errors, or help customers to solve them.
- You expand our Knowledge Content Standard by writing articles about everyday problems and how to solve them.
- Work with Plesk experts inside and outside the company to make Plesk even better.
- Your expertise in Plesk and related technologies will continue to improve.
We care for a unique working environment
- We thrive on excellence, innovation, collaboration, and efficiency as a team.
- We enjoy what we do, understand our customers, and build a state-of-the-art platform that clients love and need.
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one.
- Look forward to an intensive induction and training phase.
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels.
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives – we will support you.
- Work in a global, entrepreneurial working environment with a strong team spirit.
We need your skills and expertise
- You are interested in becoming an expert in the field of web and hosting.
- Have experience in system administration of Linux and Windows servers, as a DevOps or in a similar profession.
- Expert background in Web Server, Mail, FTP, DNS, SQL, network under Windows and Linux.
- You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and a hands-on mentality.
- Open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams and have a passion for what you do.
- You speak English and German.
- Arvato Supply Chain Solutions(Junior) Systemadministrator (m/w/x)Gütersloh +4System Engineering / Admin
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior-) Administrator (w/m/d) Azure CloudBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- ABLE Management Service GmbHIT System Engineer (m/w/d)GummersbachSystem Engineering / Admin
- CapgeminiCloud Engineer / Cloud Architect (w/m/d)Berlin +13System Engineering / Admin
- Scheidt & BachmannInformatiker / Fachinformatiker als IT Netzwerkspezialist (m/w/d)MönchengladbachQuality Assurance +1