Hey, we are meetyoo!
Be it for just three individuals or several thousand participants, whether ad hoc or planned long in advance - since 1999, we have put our heart and soul into providing services in the field of automated conference calls and virtual events. Each day, more than 100 (and counting!) dedicated employees ensure that over 3,000 customers of all scopes and sizes within a wide variety of industries and across the globe can rely on our services with 100% certainty. Our vision holds true today more than ever before: Empowering global communities to experience live events in the most convenient way. We are strengthening our team by adding new positions to support our continued growth, this is your opportunity to join us as
System Administrator (m/f/d)!
Your main responsibilities
- You will build and take care of the maintenance of the IT infrastructure
- You will be responsible for running smooth technical operations
- You will ensure the availability of all technical platforms (Audio and web conferences, mail, telephone, network, etc.)
- Operation and maintenance of our audio / video / web conference technology / network technology (firewall, router, switch, cabling) / server / PC workstations / telecommunications system
- You will be the first contact person in case of support with service providers (phone / internet)
- You will ensure virus protection, backup, VPN
- You will create and take care of the central documentation
- You will manage the agreed service level agreements
- You will implement the ISMS in its area
- You speak Fluent English
- You know a thing or two in radio technologies and networks, firewalls / VPN
- You can safe handle configuration of VMWare, Linux server administration, Windows Server administration (2012/2016)
- You can manage protocols in the field of audio, video and web technologies
- You are communicative, always ready to help, open-minded
- You have high work ethics and can work independently
- Ideally you're based in Germany, but remote work is possible
- You're ready to work from 7pm
We offer you
- Being a member of a stellar, diverse team that truly believes in the power of ‘we’
- A disruptive concept and a great product that is here to stay!
- Space to develop ideas, programs and processes to improve our company’s performance and the candidate experience from day one
- Learning from the best, sharing of ideas, stretching your imagination - we push your personal growth and development to new heights
- A profitable, owner-led company with a clear vision of its role in a promising high-growth market
- Clear and transparent communication at all levels, alongside a well established feedback and learning culture
- Highly motivated, friendly colleagues - ready to help and stand by your side as well as celebrate the wins together
- Flexible working hours: Trust-Based Working Hours and Remote Working (Home Office) for a better work-life integration
- Never-Stop-Learning philosophy with a wide range of development opportunities: We invest in you because we strive for a long term collaboration with you
- And … regular team events, subsidized athletic activities (including virtual yoga classes), ergonomic kits for your home office, free beverages and fresh fruit in the office - and that’s only the beginning! Not to forget our legendary team parties.. when we can all meet physically again!
Would you like to be part of meetyoo?
We look forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV and references) via the “Apply Online” button right below this post.
Your contact person for the position is Téo Dréan (Recruiter).