- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Spark
- Machine Learning
- Microsoft Azure
With your passion you will motivate others and yourself to drive the vision of changing the world to a better one through the power of data. With your spirit and your ideas, you will strive to be a role model and help our customers to understand the advantage of the latest AI-technologies and you will help to improve their existing IT-environment. You will act as an entrepreneur and as an evangelist internally and externally and will drive the value proposition of Data and Artificial Intelligence with every action you take.
What you bring to the team
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience
- Skills on SQL database administration, performance tuning, optimization, high availability and supporting architectures
- Solid knowledge within the SQL-BI suite (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS)
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure technologies
- Experience with Open Source Technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, …)
- Skills and interest in Machine Learning, Python and Linux will be considered a plus
The job may require travel between 50% and 75%. Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.