Enghouse Interactive (www.enghouseinteractive.de) is looking a specialist helping our customers to get our software solutions integrated and implemented successfully in their products and processes.
This role can be based in our Leipzig office or Home Office based in Germany.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be the first contact person for our customers before and during implementation of our software solutions
- Inform yourself about customer needs, plan necessary steps and provide high-quality technical support during implementation
- Configure customizations and develop and maintain automated business processes or workflows
- Be responsible for workflow design, development, configuration, test and release management
- Provide training to our customers
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor in in computer science, data processing, engineering or similar or experience with system development and customer support
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages C#.NET
- Methodical and structured way of working
- Good communication skills
- Fluent German and good English language skills, both written and spoken
We offer to the candidate:
- An interesting and challenging job in a leading tech global company
- Be part of a dynamic team with high focus on delivering results and that sees a problem as a chance to find a solution
- Good teamwork and fun at work
- Personal further development and training
- Flexibilty in work place and working hours
- Home office in the Germany
Enghouse Interactive is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL". Enghouse Interactive is a leading provider of state of the art contact center software and videoconferencing solutions that enable our customers to leverage meaningful, daily customer interactions to deepen customer loyalty and uncover new opportunities to add value, profitably.
Visit us at: www.enghouseinteractive.de
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Enghouse Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
- PwC DeutschlandMitarbeiter für den 1st & 2nd Level IT Support (w/m/d)Berlin +3System Engineering / Admin
- KfW Bankengruppe(Junior-) Administrator (w/m/d) Azure CloudBerlinSystem Engineering / Admin
- PwC Deutschland(Senior) Consultant Data & Analytics Transfer Pricing Teilzeit/Vollzeit (w/m/d)Berlin +8Business Analysis +2
- AccentureMicrosoft: Cloud Architecture Consultant (all genders)Berlin +9Consulting
- EnBW Energie Baden-WürttembergCloud Solution Architect (w/m/d)KarlsruheAnwendungsentwicklung +1