- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning
Scout24 operates ImmobilienScout24 – the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Germany, based on consumer traffic and time spent as well as customer numbers and listings. As market leader we have built an extensive dataset on offers and demand in the German real estate market for more than 20 years now. Our Data Science team plays a key role in taking this data and turning it into smart products with the use of state-of-the-art Machine Learning. Thus, we empower a more personalized user experience, make the real estate market more transparent and bring tedious offline tasks during real estate transactions online – all aligned to our company goal of turning www.immobilienscout24.de into the networked marketplace for real estates.
We are on a mission to make important events in life simple, efficient and stress-free for millions of people. As a Data Scientist, you will dive deep into the data and build data products in order to empower our consumers and customers individually with our market knowledge.
What we need from you:
- Apply Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques to gain Business Insights
- Translate accuracy or loss into measurable business value.
- Being embedded in a cross-functional team and at the same time being a part of a highly talented and supportive group of data scientists.
- Understand the business case for your problem and prove your model impact on business KPIs
- Prioritize delivery.
- Strong desire to learn about new trends and Methods.
- To strongly believe that companies outside of the Silicon Valley can be cutting edge!
What we need you to bring:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- Experience in supervised and unsupervised learning methods
- Familiarity with AWS Services (e.g. EC2, EMR, S3, Cloudformation)
- Software development experience, ideally with Python
- Proven track record in the application of Machine Learning on business use cases
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player in a cross-location and international team
- Fluency in English required, German is a plus
What you can expect from us:
At Scout24 we value the diversity of our employees as much as our users’ individual life scripts. Our doors are open for everyone and free of stereotyped thinking. The power of our team grows with the variety of individual perspectives. Our culture embraces a workplace that fits in with your personal way of life. Together, we build leading digital marketplaces in Europe. Some of the things we offer include:
- An environment that provides the opportunity for impact you would find in a start-up combined with the resources of a market leader
- Competitive salaries, an attractive company pension plan and personal benefits such as gym membership discount as a start
- Great work-life balance, including flexible working hours, home office and 30 days of vacation annually
- A commitment to diversity and a positive environment where we are not just colleagues but teammates and friends
- Continuous development including skills training, language courses, and many other workshops and sessions
- Our on-site canteen, fresh fruit, free drinks and more.
- Extra for our Techies: modern Stack, higher potential for development within the Tech Benchmark, learning is daily part of our culture!