- System Engineering / Admin
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Oracle DB - PL/SQL
- Windows (Desktop)
- Windows (Server)
- Participate in the (call-) standby duty.
- Close cooperation with the development and infrastructure teams for root cause analysis.
- Monitoring the functionalities after the go-live (aftercare).
- Observation and maintenance of the projects after the go-live with monitoring systems.
- Maintain and expand our global knowledge base.
- Deployment of DTAP environments (in collaboration with the Development Team).
- B2B/B2C application support – 1st and 2nd level support – assist in 3rd level support.
Technical environment: Applications hosted on premise (at the customer), in a private cloud or in a public cloud location (Azure, AWS). Applications running on top are PIM (Hybris, ContentServ, Informatica) projects, CMS (Hippo, Adobe AEM, SiteCore) projects and e-commerce projects based on the SAP Hybris eCommerce platform integrated with some microservice solutions.
...and what about you?
- A solid technical education with a first experience as a system engineer in a support team preferably on complex web or PIM applications.
- Willingness to incorporate yourself with the technology platforms (with our support).
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting, debugging and documentation.
- Experience with Linux, Windows and complex databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra,…).
- Assist and support customers in a professional manner.
- Motivated individual who has a passion for IT.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in German and English.