- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Business Intelligence
- MS Office
What you'll do
As a dynamic, motivated Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be part of the Marketing and Communications department. Together with our consultants, you will be responsible for data-driven marketing projects with a focus on digital and analytics.
You will run well-considered quality management and continuously develop our contact database on a conceptual level, coordinating closely with our Managing Directors and their assistants. With your analytical skills, you are responsible for analyzing and processing data, as well as for tracking success. Building on this foundation, you will derive innovative optimization measures for our Marketing department. In addition, you will collaborate on data-driven projects, working together closely with other BCG-internal teams.
You will provide internal employees of all hierarchy levels with advice and hands-on support on all questions relating to marketing campaigns as well as marketing and communication databases. You also support the preparation and performance of trainings for users of our client database and are available as a contact to answer all questions in this area.
You're good at
- You are interested in business topics and the German corporate landscape.
- You have excellent analytical skills and a strong affinity for data.
- You would describe yourself as an organizational and improvisation talent and impress with your structured, independent working style.
- Your professional conduct wins over external and internal clients alike.
You bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- You have a college degree, ideally in the field of marketing/communication, statistics,
computer science, or economics.
- You have relevant professional experience in the field of marketing, market research, or data analysis.
Ideally, you can also draw a connection to complex database systems.
- You enjoy working on innovative projects. It is important to you that you overcome boundaries together as a team and look beyond your horizons.
- You are proficient in the MS Office package (especially Excel) and ideally have basic knowledge of HTML (MS Dynamics and/or Power BI).
- Your written and spoken German and English language skills are excellent.
You'll work with
You will be part of a four-person team, working closely with your colleagues in the Düsseldorf and Munich offices. Your team members have various different backgrounds, e.g., in linguistics or IT. Together, they complement each other perfectly, allowing them to advance the Digital and Analytics topic in the best possible way. Your manager will assist you in familiarizing yourself with and developing further within the company, and you can also draw on the experience of your peers at any time.