- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Fürth (Bayern)
Addressing Data Science know how within the creation of disruptive products and services.As a digital creator who is enthusiastic about sports, you are responsible to support our data-driven initiatives to generate disruptive insights for the athlete’s game, life and world.
To coordinate and manage non-routine analysis problems and implement an end-to-end analysis including data gathering, processing, analysis as well as delivery and presentation of results.
- Working as an integral member of the Future Sport Science Team and key academic partners to prototype data analysis pipelines in order to provide insights at scale in a low friction approach.
- Applying data analytics techniques and knowledge based on Future project needs to the evaluation of disruptive product, process, and experience innovations and technology.
- Providing data science support to innovation teams in Future.
- Developing solutions for large scale, real world problems.
- Design, implement, and evaluate specific algorithms for various data sources including but not limited to time series, images and social media content.
- Communicating regularly to the Sen. Sport Science Director and to the Portland-based Future teams and provides results and prototype assessments.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Applied experience using data science on large data sets
- Previous work with social media analytics
- Translating business questions into prototype solutions using technical and analytical techniques
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: Python, C, C++
- Collaborative approach to projects
- Confidence in abilities to drive early concepts
- Creativity and problem solving ability
- Fluent German and English language skills.