- Embedded Systems
- Quality Assurance
- To analyse and transform specified requirements into detailed design solutions which have the required safety integrity level
- Specification, development, execution and documentation of software and software tests based on architecture and design specifications according to EN 50128:2011 / EN 50657
- To ensures proper documentation during all project phases.
- To carry out requirements engineering and controlling change and communicating to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop the test cases and associated documentation to demonstrate compliance to the agreed system requirements
- Tool-based interface management specification
- Support of the commissioning of new functionalities in the lab and on the trains
- You will work as part of agile international SW development team. All team members are responsible to manage the project's scope by setting, maintaining and reporting project budgets and schedules.
- Monitoring metrics on the status of critical tasks and objectives as well as expediting project related issues and topics.
- We encourage a healthy and modern work environment and you will be able to opt into our 5 days/ month, “work from home” option as you see fit.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrotechnics or Automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience (post graduate, preferable in railway sector).
- Very good English skills are a must.
- Deep knowledge of programming of control systems according to IEC 61131
- Experience in validation of the software
- Safety-related SW development experience according to EN 50128 is an advantage
- Work independently through the SW application life cycle
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Handicapped applicants will be preferred if equally qualified.