- Embedded Systems
- Quality Assurance
- To analyse and transform specified requirements into detailed design solutions which have the required safety integrity level
- Specification, development, execution and documentation of software and software tests based on architecture and design specifications according to EN 50128:2011 / EN 50657
- To ensures proper documentation during all project phases.
- To carry out requirements engineering and controlling change and communicating to relevant stakeholders.
- Develop the test cases and associated documentation to demonstrate compliance to the agreed system requirements
- Tool-based interface management specification
- Support of the commissioning of new functionalities in the lab and on the trains
- You will work as part of agile international SW development team. All team members are responsible to manage the project's scope by setting, maintaining and reporting project budgets and schedules.
- Monitoring metrics on the status of critical tasks and objectives as well as expediting project related issues and topics.
- We encourage a healthy and modern work environment and you will be able to opt into our 5 days/ month, “work from home” option as you see fit.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrotechnics or Automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience (post graduate, preferable in railway sector).
- Very good English skills are a must.
- Deep knowledge of programming of control systems according to IEC 61131
- Experience in validation of the software
- Safety-related SW development experience according to EN 50128 is an advantage
- Work independently through the SW application life cycle