- React (JS)
How we work (“bullshit-free version”):
- We use Scala. That’s cool. Believe us! Well, most of us love it.
- We run in the Cloud (by “Cloud” we mean AWS).
- We live YBIYRI. We love ownership. And yes, we pay you for being on call.
- We build Microservices, at least that’s what we call them. Long discussion.
- We’re focused on customer experience. So, you should know what data driven means.
- Every push goes live. Continuous Deployment is in our blood. Be warned: you might go live already on your first day.
- We like cool frameworks and tools like GraphQL, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Docker, and React. If they are useful, we use them. See our TechRadar here #becurious #embracechange
- Functional and Reactive Programming are [usually] the way we work.
What we need from you:
- Passion for development with a sense of delivering it with quality.
- Be agile.
- Be open to touch backend code as well as frontend without batting an eyelid.
- Be a part of our DevOps culture.
- Speak English (German is a plus, Bavarian even more, but that’s more important for Oktoberfest).
- Willing to give and accept help from your colleagues (a.k.a. “collaborative culture”).
- Be smart and don’t overengineer every piece of code you push (some overengineering between Christmas and New Year’s Eve is fine).
- Be willing to grow. Get better every day. Share your knowledge.
- Give and take feedback. It’s not always easy but that’s the foundation of great teams.
What should you bring:
- Good Attitude. We kind of like laughing and all “that stuff”.
- Motivation to deliver great products. Customers should love to be our customers. You can make this difference.
- If you are experienced with Scala or Java, great! If not, just bring motivation to learn it. That’s enough.
- Team Spirit & Open Mind. You are part of a team and you are working with teams.
- At least one cake on your birthday. Muffins are tolerated.
What you can expect from us:
- Great people from all over the world.
- Lots of code to write.
- Work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation a year.
- Competitive salaries, and attractive company pension plan.
- An awesome new and modern building! With roof top bar and grill for cool parties.
- A budget for courses, learning, workshops, conferences, and everything you need to create less bugs and build better solutions.
- Nice canteen with free fruits, drinks and more.
- Football Table and Playstation. It’s allowed to have fun outside IntelliJ and Visual Studio/Rider.
- A wonderful city around us: Munich!