- In your role as (Junior) Software Developer, you are responsible for representing Professional Services in the SDLC process for Security.
- You support PreSales and Delivery projects in the area of Security as Product Specialist.
- You represent Global Domain in related PreSales activities & Deal Reviews.
- Moreover, you take over the responsibility for the development, roll-out and maintenance of Security related product trainings.
This is special...
As a motivated (Junior) Software Developer you provide your skills in a global structure and support with your work the successful growth story of our company. You shape together with your colleagues the upcoming DN world and experiences of our customers.
- You completed your computer science studies or a related field of study successfully.
- You have deep knowledge and experience of Windows operating systems and security measurements.
- Furthermore, you personality is driven by analytical thinking, a systematical attitude and customer orientation.
- Additionally, excellent language skills in English and German as well as the willingness to travel internationally complete your profile.
We don´t want to bother you with all typical phrases. We just look forward to receiving your application.
The best for you, for us, for our common success.
Thus we provide you:
- flexible workinghours
- attractive compensation packages
- possibilities for pension schemes
- and individual development approaches, where ever there is a need or chance.
You want still more? You get it!
A lot of employees advantages are waiting for you as well:
- Company kindergarten
- In-house social counselling
- Medical services
- Diebold Nixdorf employee portal