- Backend Entwicklung
- Frontend Entwicklung
- Objektorientierte Programmierung (OOP)
- React (JS)
The web-netz GmbH is a growing agency from Lüneburg with about 120 employees. We specialize in online marketing services and focus on search engine advertising, search engine optimization, social media marketing, affiliate marketing and web development. In addition to major portals of market leaders, we also serve many medium-sized companies from a wide range of industries.
COME INTO OUR TEAM: In order to further promote our growth with motivated and committed employees, we are therefore looking to strengthen our team in Lüneburg near Hamburg with a Backend Developer (m/f/d).
What exactly are you supposed to do with us?
- You develop cool websites and sophisticated online shops in a team with other back- and frontendlers.
- You create online shops and websites for our diverse customers, mainly based on shopware and Typo3 (if necessary also WordPress or Contao).
- You develop plugins for Typo3 and Shopware.
- You program web applications with PHP and MySQL.
- You contribute your creative developer skills to the optimization of modern deployment processes.
- If required, you will provide support in the context of technical consulting for customer projects, both internally and externally.
That’s what we want from you!
- You have demonstrably very good PHP knowledge.
- Knowledge of TYPO3 CMS would be desirable, possibly also as a „Certified TYPO3 Integrator“.
- You may have project experience in extension development for TYPO3 and/or shopware plugin development.
- You have profound knowledge in the area of object-oriented programming with PHP.
- You have experience with technical conception and version management with Git (Gitlab).
- You work precisely, structured and are a team player with a desire to develop yourself professionally and want to get up every morning and want to be ready to do some „cool shit“.
Not all requirements fit your profile? Convince us that you are still the ideal candidate for us!
Simply convincing #darumwebnetz
- Get joy: Experience a collegial atmosphere and a pleasant working environment! #Agenturleben
- Live team spirit: Achieving great things together and thus celebrating joint success! #bestesteam
- „Knowhow is king“: We attach great importance to further development – on a personal and professional level, in the internal web-netz Academy and with external providers!
- Taking responsibility: With us you are right from the first day in the middle instead of just being part of it and as part of the team you will be given responsible tasks!
- With us you will find short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies: Here you can make a difference and contribute new ideas!
- Appreciation and an open feedback and error culture: Because this is the only way for us and you to become better!
- You will work in a modern equipped office with good transport connections and numerous amenities such as
- a company pension scheme and health and sports facilities #fitmitwebnetz
- You have Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off – without a holiday
- flexible working hours to suit your work-life balance
- fresh fruit, coffee, tea and freshly filtered water every day
- Games room incl. PlayStation and table football as well as a
- relaxation room for relaxing between thirsts
- lots of fun at agency breakfasts, pasta parties, birthdays, team events etc. #fettmitwebnetz
Working time: full-time/part-time
Start: by arrangement
Please send your job application by email to email@example.com