- React (JS)
- Ruby on Rails
A challenging task
- You will work in an awesome and professional cross-functional team within a mature, highly dynamic and agile environment
- You will discuss and implement innovative solutions closely with your team and our business analysts as well as internal and external partners
- You will live the complete development cycle including writing automated tests, participating in code reviews and performing deployments
- You will work on scalable, high-availability services
- You will learn from an experienced team
- You will be working with several technologies like Ruby on Rails, React, Docker, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
A convincing background
- You are adept in designing and building software (e.g. as a working student, internship…).
- You have demonstrated, at least for 2 year, that you are capable of building web applications that serve the user and scale well.
- You have a good understanding of algorithms, data structures and general software development patterns, especially OOP.
- Having experience in implementing and consuming REST APIs is a plus
- You are passionate about GraphQL, Docker, React and Full Stack development.
- You share our attitude towards software development as a craft, constantly expanding your personal toolbox, and are willing to take responsibility.
- You are an excellent team player with strong communication skills and proficient English language skills (German is not required)
- Having worked in a SCRUM team before is a plus, as is active participation in a technology community such as an open source project, or a meetup.
An inspiring environment
XING Events offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich with an excellent rooftop terrace. Apart from flexible working hours, you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer regular team and offsite events. Furthermore you have the option to work on whatever you like once per quarter during our Hack Week. Of course, we also provide you with free drinks and organic fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately.