- React (JS)
- Knowledge of React, NodeJS. Experience with Electron is a plus
- Working knowledge of fundamental CS concepts
- Experience with developer tools for code collaboration (git), debugging (e.g. chrome dev. tools), transpilation (babel)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with at senior leaders within McKinsey
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into enterprise-scale automation solution designs
- Ability to deliver pragmatic and innovative approaches that optimize processes across business strategies and technology capabilities
- Experience in agile development
- Strong presentation, writing and communication skills
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Düsseldorf or Prague offices as part of the IT Support Function of Technology Service.
This team (Technology Services and Support) is responsible for keeping the firm’s internal technology running smoothly and providing 24X7 support for McKinsey colleagues around the globe.
You will work closely with your team of developers to explore, consult and implement automation solutions within McKinsey while having the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing.
What You'll Do
You will be part of a team of 6 developers to enable our IT Support teams to automate their processes and tasks as well create self-serve solutions for our McKinsey colleagues.
You’ll be the go-to person for automation topics within IT Support to explore potential solutions with our stakeholders. You’ll develop a shared understanding and come to an agreement with key stakeholders on outcome and collaboration through the entire process. The expected outcomes will be documented in clear KPIs, such as generated organizational value (savings), ROI, collaboration process, retrospectives, etc.
You'll be expected to proactively solve tech issues and create outcomes which are guided by the principles of Agile development, and you'll automate or simplify workflows (DIY, Smart workflows).