- Datenbankentwicklung / BI
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Spark
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning
As a Behavioral Data Scientist (f/m/d), you will be responsible for interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and produce data visualizations to communicate and influence the digital product strategy. You will work closely with cross-functional team of User Researchers, UX/UI Designers, Product Owners, Engagement Managers and Software Developers. Your work will primarily focus on uncovering the ‘Big picture’ for our Digital products and our digital customer experience - H Connect. You will report directly to the Global Head of UX and Analytics.
Your next challenge
- Understanding HeidelbergCement’s global user base and how they become digital: Pulling together multiple data sources to paint a lively picture of how our users use our digital products, why they do it and how we might serve them better.
- Build intuitive dashboards that equip the working teams and management with a comprehensive understanding of the health and performance of our digital products.
- Work closely with the UX team to understand the qualitative aspects of the user behavior witnessed on our apps and web platforms, and complement it with quantitative data to derive patterns and insights on areas of opportunities.
- Work closely with the Product and Development teams to prioritize and answer the most important questions where analytics will have a material impact.
- Build a strategy on how we can make the data insights self-service across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau, and programming languages such as Python, Java, R programming
- Familiarity with cloud tools such as Amazon S3, Pinpoint, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark
- Knowledge of Machine learning technologies is a plus
- An empathizer who sees the true benefit of complementing qualitative with quantitative
- You are constantly curious to uncover user behaviors
- A precise, no-nonsense communicator, who can clearly articulate analysis based on data, can present, explain and defend concepts and drafts in front of stakeholders