- Docker (Container)
- IntelliJ IDEA
- RESTful Web Services
As Junior Backend Developer you will be directly part of one of our 5 cross-functional scrum teams. From day one you will be a full member and contribute to our codebase. Everyone will be eager to help you to learn and improve your skills. Transfer your theoretical university knowledge (e.g. Databases) into exciting projects and explore, how a modern tech stack contributes to a successful product. By developing your Java skills you will help building intelligent APIs which are used by our single-page-app frontends or directly by our customers.
What is waiting for you?
- Implementation of scalable & secure backend services in Java
- Design and implementation of robust REST APIs and GraphQL API
- Agile development according to SCRUM
- Active participating - make your first commit into production code within the first week!
- Experienced colleagues who are eager to help you to learn and improve
- Dedicated On-boarding sessions to bring you on an expert level
What is our stack?
- Java 8, incl. Dropwizard
- Databases: Postgresql, Elasticsearch and ArangoDB
- Modern toolchain, e.g. Maven, Git flow, GraphQL API, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, nginx, NewRelic, intelliJ IDEA
What are we looking for?
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Media or another technical subject
- Java Knowledge
- Willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on approach, enjoying an agile software development process
- A true team player who likes to contribute and benefit from working with others
- Strong verbal/ written communication skills in English (German is a plus)
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. And we are on a good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
But LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But we have everything to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern airy working environment, and that world-class teams deserve the best software stack money can buy.