- Quality Assurance
- Unit Testing
Software development is probably one of the most sought-after occupations in the present and future. In the course of digitization, software is in use everywhere and it is becoming more and more critical. Almost all devices and machines are controlled by software.
As a Junior Software Developer (m/f/d) you will learn to master some programming languages. Modern software development is a team thing, so you will work closely with our developers, project management, QA department, and designers to determine how you can create solutions for our clients.
Specifically, you will
- Create new features in a sprint-based agile environment
- Develop new features and extend innovative software solutions based on modern technologies and procedures
- Help optimize existing applications for security, performance and usability
- Conceive, design and document IT solutions
- Fixing bugs and maintain existing applications
- Execute and automate the necessary unit-, component-, system- and surface- tests
In detail, this means:
- You have a degree in IT or a related field
- You have gathered initial experiences software development
- Basic knowledge in SQL, HTML, CSS
- A good understanding of version control, GIT knowledge would be desirable
- Insights into agile software development (Scrum), experience with Salesforce is an advantage
- German and English language skills
- Independent working methods, team player qualities, social sense, a high customer orientation, organizational talent and a high-quality standard
- Flexibility and willingness to learn about tools and technologies
What we offer
As a Junior Software Developer (m/f/d), you obviously want a flexible workplace in which you can do your job without unnecessary restrictions or oversight. You can set your own work hours, because we believe in trust over supervision. Whenever you work at the office, you will find a high-quality office setup where you can work with the technology setup you selected for yourself. You can help yourself to unlimited ice-cream, soft drinks and coffee. At lunch you can wander to local cafes or stay in and enjoy the lunch provided by our company chef.
Because we have flat hierarchies and a quick decision-making process, you have the opportunity to really have an impact while enjoying the flexibility to work from your home-office anytime your work allows it. To get your work done you can rely on the engaged and flexible team around you, who are always there to jump in and lend a hand.
This job is in Berlin, Germany. You need a valid working permit for the European Union and be able to work on-site in order to be considered. Unfortunately, we can’t assist you in getting a working permit or in finding accommodation for the time being.