- Radolfzell am Bodensee
- You will specify and implement software platforms for automobile control units of the future:
- Service oriented architectures
- Hypervisor concepts
- You will integrate individual components into a complex solution:
- Performance controller
- Update over the air
- Fail operational
- Automated driving
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have very good skills and knowledge in C and C++, especially C++ 11/14.
- Assembler or Java skills are of advantage.
- You are experienced in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, PikeOS).
- You are experienced in design and use of virtualization technologies (Hypervisor, VMM).
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You are always interested in learning new things.
- You are well versed in German and English.
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more