- Radolfzell am Bodensee
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
As Software developer (m/f/d) adaptive AUTOSAR performance controllers, you will be developing the new generation of basic software for automobile control units.
- You will specify and implement software platforms for automobile control units of the future:
- Service oriented architectures
- Hypervisor concepts
- You will integrate individual components into a complex solution:
- Performance controller
- Update over the air
- Fail operational
- Automated driving
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have very good skills and knowledge in C and C++, especially C++ 11/14.
- Assembler or Java skills are of advantage.
- You are experienced in POSIX compatible operating systems (e.g. Linux, PikeOS).
- You are experienced in design and use of virtualization technologies (Hypervisor, VMM).
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You are always interested in learning new things.
- You are well versed in German and English.
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!