- Frankfurt am Main
- React (JS)
Making an impact that matters. Our ambition is to do things that count every day. Our wide range of business activities – from Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory to Tax & Legal to Financial Advisory and Consulting – is a unique support for our customers. We set new standards, provide innovative approaches and facilitate sustainable growth. We support our highly qualified and talented employees, so that they achieve more with us.
Deloitte aiStudio is looking for a qualified intern to fill the position of Frontend Developer in our Frankfurt office.
aiStudio is an internal Deloitte accelerator to develop high reward solutions in the field of Artificial Intelligence. We deliver those to our clients, therefore differentiating us from our competitors in the market.
As our Frontend Development Intern, you will get an opportunity to work with an international team in a fast-paced and fun environment.
You will be responsible for
- designing graphical user interfaces for cloud-based applications
- Student- preferred field(s) of study: Informatics, Communications (or similar technology related)
- Experience with responsive CSS, CSS frameworks like Bootstrap or SASS
- Experience with HTML and modern Java Script and Flask.
- Experience with frameworks like node.js, React is a plus
- Programming knowledge of Python is a plus
- Detail-oriented mindset with a strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
- High proficiency in English both verbally and written
- Ability to maintain cofidentiality and discretion when working with sensitive or proprietary information
- You are passionate about design and development and enjoy working with an international team
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: Minimum 4 months, could be extended
Occupation: Minimum part-time (20h/week), preferably full-time (40h/week)
Location: Frankfurt (WestendCarree)
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your application.
Please address your convincing application (Cover letter, CV, References) to our Deloitte-Recruiting-Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal.