- React (JS)
- SASS / SCSS
You build a bridge between the UI/UX team and development team, creating the best possible experience for our users. We are looking for a simultaneously creative and analytical thinker who loves teamwork.
You will love this job if you’re:
- Creative, you will be encouraged to not only adopt designs provided to you, but to actively bring in your own ideas in the designing process. You know how to combine aesthetics with usability.
- Analytical thinking, you have an eye for details and the steps necessary to build a fully performing application. Even in complex applications you don’t lose track of any aspect or function.
- Communicative, you are a team worker and know how to collaborate with teams with different concerns. Mediating between designers and developers, as well as reporting to the project management should go without saying.
- Empathic, you know of the problems the teams you are collaborating with have, but most importantly, you can put yourself in the position of a non-professional user. Every part of the application should work intuitively.
Your challenges will be:
- Realization of web applications for desktop and mobile devices in HTML5 / CSS3 according to current web standards
- Browser optimization of the code as well as the optimization of usability of already existing frontends
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Evaluating and introducing modern front-end technologies
- Creating reusable code for future use
- Experience with visualization libraries like D3.js
You are especially experienced in:
- LESS, SASS, GRUNT and GULP
- Versioning tools such as Git, Gitlab
- Image authoring tools such as Photoshop for adjustments
- Cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Awesome team with flat hierarchies
- Centrally located offices with good traffic connection
- Employee benefits, e.g. discounts, fresh fruit, beverages, fitness & sporting activities
- An open culture encouraging creativity for new ideas
- Working directly with top individuals in the startup ecosystem
Interested? Go for it and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org