- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Backend Entwicklung
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery)
- Docker (Container)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Microsoft Azure
- Quality Assurance
- React (JS)
- React Native
- RESTful Web Services
The challenge of a Software Engineer is working in a continuously changing environment, as languages and development environments constantly evolve. We are looking for a problem-solver who works independently, but likes to work in an interdisciplinary team and understands their different roles.
You will love this job if you’re:
- Analytical thinking, you have the skills to easily detect and solve software related problems. A detail oriented working method is therefore mandatory.
- Experienced, you have a broad knowledge about different programming languages and know how to work in a fast-paced startup environment. You should be able to process your tasks with little supervision.
- Flexible, you will continuously have to learn new technologies and work on multiple projects simultaneously. Adapting to changing deadlines is one of your challenges and you should be able to prioritize your tasks to successfully finalize all projects in time.
Your challenges will be:
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD environment.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of an Agile team
- Design and implement web applications (Node.js, React, React Native, AngularJS, Selenium-based E2E testing)
- Build and extend backend services (Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, Architecting Microservices, Testing)
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Optional: DevOps experience (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, CI/CD with JenkinsAzure, GCP)
You are especially experienced in:
- Test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge about microservices hosted in leading cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with API-first REST-based microservice development
- Experience with containerized applications (Docker preferred)
- Awesome team with flat hierarchies
- Centrally located offices with good traffic connection
- Employee benefits, e.g. discounts, fresh fruit, beverages, fitness & sporting activities
- An open culture encouraging creativity for new ideas
- Working directly with top individuals in the startup ecosystem
Interested? Go for it and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org