- System Engineering / Admin
- MS Office
- Windows (Desktop)
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and control panel to build, secure and run applications, websites and hosting businesses.
Our global team is made up of 250+ tech-loving professionals with offices around the globe. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As fast as the market and customer needs change, as fast we develop our product and ourselves. In 2017 Plesk acquired XOVI, a market leading SEO software company. With XOVI, businesses of all sizes stay ahead of the competition by using XOVI for making better decisions for SEO, SEM, social media and affiliate marketing. As part of this acquisition, we aim to grow and work closely together.
Discover a career you love at Plesk and XOVI and contribute to our continued success.
We offer an exciting role with diverse responsibilities
- As a System Administrator you will be part of the IT Team and responsible to support our Plesk andXOVI employees and internal IT systems
- Diagnose and resolve computer problems and requests from users in a timely manner
- Install, configure and troubleshoot: hardware (including desktops, laptops, mobile devices and MFUs) and software packages (including operating systems, desktop software and custom applications)
- Provide first level support for end users issues; escalate complex problems to the appropriate groups or staff
- Record, track and maintain local IT asset inventory in the asset management system
- Provide training to users related to desktop products
- Maintenance (on the place) remote Datacenter in Düsseldorf (such as replace broken HDDs, mount/unmount servers end etc.)
We care for a unique working environment
- As a team we thrive for excellence, innovation, collaboration and efficiency
- We enjoy what we do, understand our customers and build a state-of-the-art platform that clients love and need
- Work with a cool team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives and we will support you
- We keep all our actions and goals transparent, cultivate a culture of leadership, execution and respect
- We offer a global, entrepreneurial work environment with a strong team spirit
- Expect interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic and successful company
We need your skills and expertise
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support, system administration or as a technical engineer
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience in a corporate environment, supporting MacOS, Windows 10 and MS Office
- Good knowledge of technologies including local area network, wireless networks, hardware and various application software
- Business fluent English and German language skills, Russian is a plus
- Enjoy working with people and maintain a good attitude while providing front-end supports
- Great problem-solving skills and communication skills
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application including CV, motivation, references, possible starting date and salary expectation via the form below.