- You have solid experience with PHP and MySQL, and some HTML skills
- You’re committed to simple solutions and complete projects with high quality
- You speak English fluently
Your area of responsibilities
- Implementing web applications according to customer requirements, both in back- and front-end (e.g. UIs used in the back office of our clients or backend development for processing large data for a customer’s CRM system)
- Integrations that run within our marketing platform
- Consulting our Account Management Team regarding technical questions
- For the most part, you can choose the projects yourself!
What we offer
- Coding in PHP and working on interesting, different and changing projects for clients from various industries and countries
- Experienced and passionate team of PHP developers in Berlin on site and remotely in Asia and the U.S.
- Recognition for your commitment and precise work
- Additional benefits such as regular company breakfast, free fruit and coffee, various sports- and team events, employee bonus card, company pension scheme, permanent contract, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home from time to time