- Radolfzell am Bodensee
- Embedded Systems Development
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
To extend our competences in the area of Automotive Security / Cryptography at our site Radolfzell, we are searching for Software Developers (m/f/d) for our embedded stack development, which is based on the AUTOSAR Software Architecture.
You are interested in software in the automotive environment, have experience with embedded software and like to program in C? You are interested in Cryptography and Automotive Security aspects? You embrace the culture of a start-up with the benefits of a multinational company? Come and join us!
- You will be specifying and implementing Security software for automotive electronic control units.
- You will be developing test specifications and implementing them.
- You will be integrating individual components to a complex solution.
- You will resolve customer problems with security solutions.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have good to very good programming skills in C.
- You understand formal specifications and how to implement them in source code.
- You are preferably experienced with Security and Cryptography for embedded systems.
- You optional know how to use hardware security modules (e.g. SHE, HSM, TPM, ...).
- You are solving reoccurring routine tasks in a scripting language like Bash, Perl or Python.
- You successfully communicate in German and English.
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!