- UX / UI
- User Experience Design (UX)
- User Interface Design (UI)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in product management or design, in internet products and technologies.
- Experience in end-to-end product management in software or web technologies.
- Experience working across multiple areas such as engineering, User Interface (UI), sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Knowledge of software development tools.
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user experience (UX) and business/commercial issues.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements to develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage and work closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods, as well as reasonable development schedule.
- Launch products in collaboration with other teams.