- System Engineering / Admin
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- MS Exchange
- Quality Assurance
- React (JS)
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
Your future plans
- Providing IT support and consultation for RWE customers in Essen working on all client based equipment used by them including Desktops, Laptops, Mobile Phones, printers, peripherals etc.
- Assist in the development of a multi-skilled Field Service Support team, working closely with international colleagues to standardise where possible work practises operated by End User Computing
- End-to-end management of the incidents and requests raised, working closely with 3rd party service providers to deliver complete EUC services to end users
- Responsible for customer relationship management to develop and maintain a good working relationship with all levels of the business (including Directors and Senior Managers), delivering continuous improvements with the service provided
- To provide 1st and 2nd line engineering support services: Problem Resolution, Installations, Acceptance Testing, Commissioning, De-Commissioning; Requests, Network Changes
- Responsible for validating/maintaining/updating relevant site documentation and site logs for installations, decommissioning changes and routine maintenance tasks carried out as well as being responsible for updating any incident recording system, used by RWE, to reflect accurately the current status of all incidents/request currently active on the system
- Ensures authorised users have the appropriate rights to use a service and prevent access to non-authorised users as well as reviews, audits and tests to ensure security access controls meet business needs as directed
Your powerful skills
- Technical college degree or equivalent
- Good understanding of the utility industry, as well as the RWE Businesses (Supply & Trading/Generation / AG) and workplace IT infrastructure
- PC's (including Hardware, Software, Peripherals, Applications; Configuration/Set-up, Virus Eradication and utilities)
- Installation and support of Software
- Hardware installations and upgrades
- Fault diagnostic capabilities on Client hardware and software
- Knowledge of ITIL service operation processes
- Good English language skills (verbal and written)
Benefits you can rely on
- Fast reactive environment
- Opportunity to be part of a new and evolving Infrastructure team
- Future opportunity to diversify within Infrastructure and Provider Management
- Daily interaction with key customers
- Working closely with external service providers
- Opportunity to conduct technical problem solving
- Encouraged to innovate within Infrastructure and Provider Management
At RWE, you will find all the advantages of a large technology group. And some merits that are even more crucial: openness and real team work. For we are open to the future and are building on the strengths of each and every individual. We value his/her work and opinion; we listen, pursue active ideas management and engage in direct exchanges. Respect, appreciation and mutual trust are the hallmarks of cooperation within the international RWE team.
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code:19760
Any questions? Janina Müller (Recruiting), T: +49 201 5179-1241, Hans-Willi Haas (specialist department), T: +49 221 480-20500
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
Powering. Reliable. Future. This is RWE. Supplying the future with renewable energy requires not only courage and visions, but the security of a reliable infrastructure as well. RWE has 120 years of experience in an energy world that is constantly changing. And a clear future strategy.
50 Energy Traders. 260 additional experts on the floor. Another 1000 professionals aside. Become part of RWE Supply & Trading and shape the future of the trading business to make energy reliable.