- React (JS)
Your role: You are a software developer/engineer (all genders), eager to work on solutions that help scientists in laboratories around the world transition to a more digital way of working. As a Java software developer, you will join a selected team of highly skilled developers and engineers creating cutting-edge digital products in the laboratory informatics space. The products you will be working on make scientific data more readily accessible for ease of integration, collaboration, analysis and long-term archiving. Your position includes improving existing systems and components and creating new systems, based on a scalable microservices architecture. You'll be working as part of a highly engaged team in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment using latest technologies with the opportunity to learn something new every day.
This role is within our new subsidiary BSSN Software GmbH and based in Darmstadt/ Germany. BSSN creates software for vendor-neutral analytical and biological data management. This software is sold to end users but also licensed to instrument and software vendors. We are working with the world's leading LIMS and ELN companies, as well as top-tier instrument vendors.
Who you are:
- University degree in Computer Science or comparable and ideally experience as a Software Developer for distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of Java, JUnit, XML, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JPA/Hibernate, SQL, REST and ideally RabbitMQ, WebSockets, Selenium, Guice
- Experience with Git, Maven and ideally with JIRA, Confluence, Docker, Kubernetes, MongoDB
- (Optional) Experience with DevOps practices and tools for Continuous Integration/Deployment such as GitLab CI/CD or Hudson/Jenkins
- Joy at test-driven development and code reviews and a passion for high-quality code
- Fluent English is required, German language skills are a plus
- A team player, always eager to learn new skills and technologies
Job Requisition ID: 197825
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(<1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.