- Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance
Base Location: Düsseldorf,multiple locations possible after completing training
If you are driven and committed with strong team ethic, ready to challenge and be challenged then Infosys Germany Graduate Hiring Program of 2019 is for you!
As an Associate, you will work on exciting projects with some of the largest companies in the world. You’ll be designing, building and supporting innovative technical solutions for our clients, you’ll have opportunities to explore & achieve the most effective results, working in a collaborative global environment.
We provide a technical career path with the opportunity to be ‘hands-on’ and get involved in code and design. We value lifelong learning, creative thinking and foster an entrepreneurial culture. Come amplify your potential and become your very best.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferred majors in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Electrical, Computer, Industrial Engineering, or other related majors that provide foundational knowledge in software development and testing.
- Understanding fundamentals of software development life cycle and importance of quality management and processes
- Familiarity with programming languages or frameworks
- Testing - Perform testing activities (Functional, Integration, System, User experience) based on the plans and in line with defined processes with guidance from supervisor.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Willingness to relocate anywhere within Germany
This position may require travel and/or relocation.
Applicants for employment in Europe should possess work authorisation which does not require sponsorship by the employer, as we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$10.1 B in annual revenues and 199,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
- Country: Germany
- State / Region / Province: Baden-Wurttemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Hessen
- Work Location: Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart
- Interest Group: Infosys Limited
- Company: ITL Germany