- Objektorientierte Programmierung (OOP)
We need you and your passion for leading edge technologies to support and enable Continentals digital journey.
Together we build an Automation Platform. On this way we use automation technologies like RPA (Robotic Process Automation) & Cognitive / AI based Automation systems.
Your major responsibility will be:
- You will be the main technical knowledge “carrier” for creating automation artefacts
- You will design and create interfaces for accessing remote APIs via the automation platform
- Share best practices for automation concerning the utilized automation software, tools, apps and frameworks
- Ensure automation of deployment and lifecycle management
- Ensure quality of automation processes, artefacts and involved data
- Academic degree in software engineering or information technology or comparable education
- Professional experience in the area of IT automation
- Experience in complex and interdependent IT systems using new technologies and integration of cloud services
- Programming skills (object oriented and / or scripting based)
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Test Automation and Deployment Tools
- Good communication skills in German and English
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.