- Quality Assurance
- React (JS)
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team building a web application for our new and innovative marketplace business model
- You drive the development process using an Agile environment
- As part of your daily work, you work closely with your fellow team members, for example in pair and mob programming, doing code reviews, testing, and operations
- You frequently deliver new versions of the product, using continuous integration and automation
- You will work with and learn how to use cutting-edge technologies and tools including:
... and many more
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Experience in React is a plus
- Willingness to learn from your team members
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to learn and take technologies in addition to your expertise like:
... and many more
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixMobility – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
- Job Location: Munich
- Team: IT & Engineering
- Employment Type: Regular
- Time Type: Full-time
- Contact Person: Anuka Pokharel