- System Engineering / Admin
- Microsoft Azure
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
We're looking for a motivated and driven Junior Solution Architect (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
The IT infrastructure service team provides our users with the best solutions to do their jobs efficiently and in compliance with FlixBus standards by simplifying and automating business processes, setting and maintaining high standards of compliance and increasing rapid and effective communication and collaboration. The team is following an agile approach to strive for continuous self-optimization.
As Solutions Architect, you understand business needs and design cloud based IT solutions, mainly based on our Microsoft Azure Platform for our worldwide teams.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You design and own our cloud-based services (based on business needs)
- You lead company wide internal IT projects like file services, identity management and information protection
- You ensure availability of our users' identity (IDM) in our global SaaS environment to simplify user experience and meet security and compliance standards
- You consult your team members or stakeholders on cloud services for future projects
- You drive and support the company's cloud transformation process
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You have solid knowledge of the architecture of SaaS and PaaS
- You have solid knowledge of tools and services like MS Intune, Azure IDM, Azure Information Protection
- You have experience in change management
- You are able to validate business requirements against technical solutions
- You have first hand experience participating in larger IT projects
- You have first hand experience working in agile and autonomous teams
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
- Job Location: Berlin
- Team: IT & Engineering
- Employment Type: Regular
- Time Type: Full-time
- Contact Person: Brady Richards