- Microsoft Azure
tremco illbruck is a producer of products for sealing, bonding and coating for the construction and manufacturing industry. We believe it is often the hidden details that play a crucial role in the success of a project. And this is where tremco illbruck comes into play: wherever your life takes you, you will be surrounded by our products even if they are hidden once applied. Our solutions are used everywhere, from window and façade seals to passive fire protection, even to the components in household devices.
Day in and day out, over 1.100 tremco illbruck employees across Europe, Asia and the Middle East work with dedication in the interest of our customers, creating impressive solutions for over 90 countries across the world and deliver an annual turnover of more than 300 million Euros. As part of the stock-listed RPM International Inc. USA, we benefit from the security of being part of a global company, whilst enjoying maximum entrepreneurial freedom.
With these fine details we are helping to shape the world of tomorrow.
Would you like to join us?
We are looking for you as an Cloud Specialist (m/f/d).
Your new workday would look like this
- Have the right touch: You are hands-on and have a passion for developing
- Keep control: Modify, update, maintain and further develop existing software and application solutions
- Reliably implement: Manage projects in cooperation with business departments and external service providers
- Pave the way: Handover of the project results to ongoing operations
- Create something new: Build digital cloud services & solutions around Integration, Data-Science and AI
If you bring this
- Education: Apprenticeship with focus on information technology, business IT, computer Science or equivalent
- Career: Young professional, ideally first professional experience
- Skills: Know how in Requirements Engineering and Microsoft Azure Cloud: Power Apps, Logik Apps, Flow
- Personality: Ambitious, assertive
- Close to the business: You live in Europe and are ready to move to Cologne
Then we offer
- Internationality: working in international teams
- Flexibility: trusted working time
- Benefits: free beverages and fruit, meal allowance
- Safety: modern and stable workplace, social benefits (e.g. group accident insurance, disability insurance)
- Development: activity-based, needs-oriented trainings
- Free space: Openness to new ideas
- Mobility: Subsidized Jobticket
We are looking forward to your contact!
If you are unsure if tremco illbruck could be the right fit for you do not hesitate in contacting us.
Per Email: email@example.com or personally: Rebecca Dalchow +49 2203 575 50 147