- Quality Assurance
Our Digital Attacker within E.ON´s IT-function in Essen, Munich, Hanover, Würzburg or Berlin is looking for an IT Security Architect (f/m/d).
What you'll do
- You are responsible for the execution of IT Security & Risk assessments of the Digital Attacker Platform and its solution stacks to ensure adherence to highest security standards
- You guide delivery teams in the implementation of external, regulatory requirements like GDPR or internal security policies.
- You plan execute and steer quality assurance measures in the security field like penetration tests.
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of security architectures, principles, standards, roadmaps and policies
- You are responsible for the execution of IT Security and risk reviews
- You support the delivery organization in the implementation of security standards and best practices, e.g. for Enterprise/Customer IAM
- You drive the elaboration and realisation of non-functional requirements such as application resilience or data privacy within delivery teams
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in Data and IT Security and Risk assessments in large corporate environments
- Profound understanding of SW architectures and solution integration based on SaaS
- Experience in quality assurance in large scale delivery organizations
- Experience in open standards like SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect and SCIM
- Good understanding of CIAM processes in a centralized CIAM with multiple applications connected
- Good understanding of IAM processes in a centralized E-IAM
- Confident in agile project work in large, international teams
- Very good communication skills
- Experience with multi-national companies and willingness to undertake international business travel
- Fluent in English, German is advantageous
What we offer you
- Company pension scheme and company insurance worldwide
- Exclusive employee discounts and subsidized canteen
- Family Service (help with finding kinder garden, elder care, holiday entertainment)
- 38 h working week and 30 leave days
- Home Office Option in consultation with the team
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers is perfectly normal
- Flex time account and 100% paid travel time including business travel (>50km) in first class by train
- Additional benefits for people with a disability
- Very good working atmosphere (informal "du", colloquial atmosphere, very international teams)
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
At a glance: Reference no.:103852
Get in touch: Sarah Al-Gaddooa (Tel.: +49 151 6886 8705)
E.ON Digital Technology (EDT) manages and implements with around 1,700 employees the E.ON Group's group-wide digital transformation of E.ON SE, an internationally active private energy company that focuses on energy networks, customer solutions and renewable energies. EDT provides the technological platforms to support the international business activities of the entire E.ON Group. EDT is headquartered in Hanover, Germany.