- Embedded Systems
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
We are currently looking for a Safety Engineer who will work as part of a global team to design and develop embedded software for electronic control units and support customers.
The right candidate will share our vision to help shape the future of car architecture with a combination of creative problem-solving skills and a passion for software development.
Our team members work on exciting projects and products that cover all aspects of software development and cutting-edge technology.
- Being part of one of our customer projects teams you elicit safety requirements from the internal and external stakeholders
- You develop a technical safety concept (software platform and integration) and align it with our customer
- With your functional safety related development expertise, you support the team of integrators and developers implementing the safety requirements using our EB tresos product line (incl. Safety OS, Safety RTE, TimE, E2E)
- You ensure the verification of the safety requirements
- You have an academic degree in computer science, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- Several years of practical experience as an embedded software developer
- You are familiar with the ISO 26262 standard
- Good knowledge of the classic AUTOSAR architecture and experience in integration
- Ideally you already integrated alive supervision, control flow- and deadline monitoring as well as end to end communication protection
- You have an analytic working style
- You have good communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus
- You are a self-confident personality with team player capabilities
- You have an autonomous and result-oriented way of working
What we offer
- Exciting projects in the automotive software industry
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Mobile work, working from home
- Trainings in our own academy
- And much more
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!