- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Quality Assurance
- React (JS)
Job ID: 940096 | Amazon Development Center DEU
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world leader in providing a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses across 190 countries!
Our team owns the AWS Resource Groups service and is actively developing new products and services for Amazon Web Services.
As a great candidate for this position you should be interested in constantly improving yourself by education and feedback. You like working in a customer oriented environment, dive deep in logs, metrics and similar tooling to unearth improvements and problems and look forward to work in a high quality international and diverse team. You will have great opportunities to learn and improve yourself with mentoring and guidance from your team.
We develop our products in small teams of up to eight engineers, using modern development methods and technologies. We strive to create high quality, scalable and usable products. Our standard workflows consist of automated testing, peer reviews and continuous deployment.
You will be a member of the team owning the frontend console of our service, which involves everything related to our console - you will participate in the design new products and features, improving UX, building a TypeScript/React console, testing, operating and scaling our console.
If available, please include code or work samples you want to showcase.
- Experience in one or more relevant frameworks (React, Angular, Thyme Leaf etc.)
- Experience in UI test automation frameworks.
- Able to dive into the source code of front end libraries to debug them when necessary.
- Operational excellence with eye for right set of metrics
- Debug issues both server and client-side like latencies, page load, responsiveness etc.
- Development experience in data structures, algorithms, OOP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Good English language skills – our team language
- Living in or willing to relocate to Berlin, Germany
- · Good communicator, both verbal and written
- · Active interest not just in application code, but also in making great products
- · Continually improves their level of knowledge about relevant technologies
- · Good understanding of the web stack - HTTP, HTML5, JS, CSS3, AJAX, etc
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to learn, be curious, invent, and simplify.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.