- Beratung / Consulting
- Business Analysis
- Risk / Compliance Management
- Frankfurt am Main
- Consulting - During 24 months you will get acquainted with three areas within Germany's leading transaction consultancy and become a highly trained transaction consultant.
- Projects - You will develop market- and competitive analyses, prepare due diligence reports, rate companies, validate business plans, create cash flow- and financing accounts, conduct (inter-)national M&A projects, and much more.
- Expertise - In the Mergers & Acquisitions, Transaction Services, Valuation & Strategy, Commercial Due Dilligence, Delivering Deal Value or Business Recovery Services sectors, you will become acquainted with a wide variety of industries and consulting products.
- Industries - As an option, you can focus on certain sectors or industries, e.g. banking & insurance, real estate, energy, healthcare, or automotive.
- Mentoring -Throughout the entire program, you will expand your professional expertise and interdisciplinary competence with the support of your personal mentor.
- Development - You will visit professional trainings; networking-events will accompany each of your eight-months-assignments.
- Great Career Opportunities - Your employment is on a permanent basis from the very beginning. After completing the program and subsequently joining one of the sectors, you will benefit greatly from your knowledge regarding the entire transaction process.
You obtained an above-average university degree (bachelor's, master's, Diplom) in business administration, business mathematics, industrial engineering, or commercial law.
- Furthermore you have major fields of study and internships completed within the following or similar areas: business valuation, M&A and investment banking, accounting, auditing, banking & insurance, real estate, controlling, or financing.
- Alternatively, you have gained a range of practical experience within a specific industry, e.g. banking & insurance, real estate, pharma/healthcare, automotive, telecommunications/media.
- You are a self-starter with strong communication skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to work in a team, and a confident attitude.
- Excellent command of English, German language skills on an intermediate level and comprehensive MS Office proficiency complete your profile.
- The next entry dates are March 1st, 2018 (application deadline January 15th, 2018) and September 1st, 2018 (application deadline June 1st, 2018).