- Frankfurt am Main
- Consulting - During 24 months you will get acquainted with three areas within Germany's leading transaction consultancy and become a highly trained transaction consultant.
- Projects - You will develop market- and competitive analyses, prepare due diligence reports, rate companies, validate business plans, create cash flow- and financing accounts, conduct (inter-)national M&A projects, and much more.
- Expertise - In the Mergers & Acquisitions, Transaction Services, Valuation & Strategy, Commercial Due Dilligence, Delivering Deal Value or Business Recovery Services sectors, you will become acquainted with a wide variety of industries and consulting products.
- Industries - As an option, you can focus on certain sectors or industries, e.g. banking & insurance, real estate, energy, healthcare, or automotive.
- Mentoring -Throughout the entire program, you will expand your professional expertise and interdisciplinary competence with the support of your personal mentor.
- Development - You will visit professional trainings; networking-events will accompany each of your eight-months-assignments.
- Great Career Opportunities - Your employment is on a permanent basis from the very beginning. After completing the program and subsequently joining one of the sectors, you will benefit greatly from your knowledge regarding the entire transaction process.
- You obtained an above-average university degree (bachelor's, master's, Diplom) in business administration, business mathematics, industrial engineering, or commercial law.
- Furthermore you have major fields of study and internships completed within the following or similar areas: business valuation, M&A and investment banking, accounting, auditing, banking & insurance, real estate, controlling, or financing.
- Alternatively, you have gained a range of practical experience within a specific industry, e.g. banking & insurance, real estate, pharma/healthcare, automotive, telecommunications/media.
- You are a self-starter with strong communication skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to work in a team, and a confident attitude.
- Excellent command of English, German language skills on an intermediate level and comprehensive MS Office proficiency complete your profile.
- The next entry dates are March 1st, 2018 (application deadline January 15th, 2018) and September 1st, 2018 (application deadline June 1st, 2018).