- Frankfurt am Main
- Business Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Digitalization and business transformation - As a digital native with a working knowledge of finance and/or taxation, you will join a team tasked with shaping the future of Tax & Legal. Your team strives to remain at the forefront, leading our Tax & Legal technology-enabled innovators.
- Innovative approaches - Your "out-of-the-box" thinking and your keen eye for increased efficiency and productivity can help optimize business processes, introduce novel ideas and redefine our client service approach by using new technologies.
- IT architecture of the future - You can support your team in structuring internal and client-facing IT architecture. Amongst other things, we integrate new technology solutions like machine learning, robotics and artificial intelligence into existing business operations - with a focus on Tax & Legal.
- Creative activities - By successfully developing and applying your own creative ideas and analytical thought processes you add value to the team. This could start with the identification of a need, contributing to the designing of a holistic solution as well as supporting the development and ultimate implementation thereof.
- Teamwork - You work in an interdisciplinary and international team and you are supported by a mentor from the very beginning.
- You completed your studies in information sciences, economics, tax, law, business administration, one of the STEM subjects or a comparable field.
- Ideally, you have already gained some basic professional experience and are interested in the area of finance or tax.
- Your heart beats for the digital world and you are curious about exploring new technologies. You also have an understanding of technology and its influence on (business) processes, the interrelationships between IT systems and data structures as well as a distinct analytical way of thinking.
- Having a creative problem-solving attitude, you take initiative, strive to exceed expectations and you are committed to professional excellence. A willingness to learn, the ability to self-manage and a customer-oriented approach complete your profile.
- Knowledge of programming languages, data analytics and/or business intelligence tools are nice-to-have, but not a prerequisite. We help you to learn and apply new techniques.
- Your German and English language skills enable you to be proficient in both a German and an international working environment.
- You can make a difference at PwC ? by actively contributing to the digital transformation of Tax & Legal.