Gut zu wissen
- Developing highly scalable Java websites (e.g. bild.de, finnair.com, homebase.co.uk )
- Openness to constant innovation and technology trends needed
- Hackathons, kicker tournaments, OpenSpaces, Sabbatical, cereals, fresh fruit & regular get-togethers
What you do.
- You develop highly scalable Java websites well known throughout Germany and the EMEA region. (e.g. bild.de, finnair.com, homebase.co.uk )
- By adapting our innovative CMS in accordance with requirements and wishes of our customers you help to create User Experience platforms
- Your knowledge and your experience serve our Product Center to continuously develop our product
- You work directly with the teams of our customers and partners in changing roles from product specialist, software architect, consultant to developer
What you can offer.
- Openness to constant innovation and technology trends (for more information see our Technology-Radar)
- Very good communication, presentation and coordination skills to convince our customers
- IT related project experience and project management skills are beneficial – ranging from Scrum to PMP
- Fluency in English and the desire to travel - usually for up to four days a week
- Strong abstraction abilities, willingness to learn & joy in creating something new
What we offer.
- An innovative and technically savvy team with which you will set the standard of tomorrow
- A wide range of tasks and technical challenges in an international environment
- Appreciation of your expertise and your commitment
- The possibility to take on responsibility from the beginning and creative freedom for your own ideas
- Hackathons, kicker tournaments, OpenSpaces, Sabbatical, cereals, fresh fruit & regular get-together