Gut zu wissen
- Setting up new Digital Innovation Partners unit
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German neccessary
Your role at ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners:
You will play a crucial role in setting up our new Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS In this challenging role you will be part of an agile, interdisciplinary team of UX designers, product owners and front-/ back-end developers. As a front end developer, you will manage the implementation of relevant business and country-specific user stories. Together with an energetic and motivated team, you will help to create the entry point thousands of our customers are going to enjoy. Based on quick customer feedback you will continuously improve usability of existing and new digital solutions.
Take responsibility for important projects and shape the future of ZEISS!
- At least 3 years of experience as a software developer
- Experience with continuous integration and in automated testing (e.g. Ranorex)
- Proven success working with agile, interdisciplinary development teams
- Accreditations in Intershop 7 and/or Developing in Microsoft Azure Environment are a plus
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German